Quality Insights is committed to the National Quality Strategy and better care, smarter spending and healthier people. Each of our projects and key business partnerships are aimed at moving us closer to these goals. They include:
- The sole national External Peer Review Program contractor for the Veterans Health Administration (VHA). We collect information, analyze data, and provide reports that the VHA uses to improve care at every facility in the country.
- A CMS Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) for five states (DE, LA, NJ, PA and WV). We have engaged more than 2,800 physicians and 500 partners to collaborate on quality initiatives focused on the National Quality Strategy.
- Coordinator of CMS’ Home Health Quality Improvement (HHQI) National Campaign. We provide education, data, networking and assistance to more than 5,000 home health agencies across the country.
- A CMS End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network contractor for nine US states and territories. We seek to improve quality and assure access to care for patients with kidney disease.
- A Health Information Technology (HIT) Regional Extension Center (REC) grantee. We assisted more than 7,000 primary care physicians and long-term and post-acute care organizations to adopt and meaningfully use HIT.
- A pre-qualified CMS Measures Instrument Development and Support (MIDS) contractor. We have supported development of multiple clinical quality measures, including the first measures used in CMS’ Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS). We facilitate the transition to electronic health record-based measures (eMeasures) and their use to refocus care from volume to value.
Contact us to learn more about these and other projects aimed at measuring and improving health and health care.