Key Enrollment Dates
OPEN ENROLLMENT PERIOD
The Marketplace “open enrollment period” for 2022 coverage closed on January 15, 2022 and will reopen on November 1, 2022 for 2023 coverage. It is possible that you or a household member may still be able to obtain coverage for 2022 if you have a qualifying life event (see list below). It doesn’t cost anything to apply and Quality Insights staff can help you submit an application for free. Call now at 1-844-238-1189.
Special Enrollment Period
You may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period if one of these situations occurs:
- Loss of Qualifying Health Coverage or Minimum Essential Coverage
- Did you lose health coverage after January 1, 2020?
- Change in household size
- Did you get married, have a baby or adopt or foster a child, gained or became a dependent, or get divorced or legally separated and lost health insurance since January 1, 2022?
- Change in primary place of living
- Did you change your primary place of living since January 1, 2022?
- Change in income or help paying for coverage
- Did you have a change in income that makes you newly eligible or newly ineligible for premium subsidies or cost-sharing subsidies since January 1, 2022?
- Other situations
- Were you denied Medicaid or CHIP coverage since January 1, 2022?
- Did you gain citizenship or lawful presence in the US since January 1, 2022?
- Were you released from incarceration (detention, jail or prison) since January 1, 2022?
- Did your employer offer to help with the cost of coverage through an individual Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) or Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement (QSEHRA) since January 1, 2022?
- Did you become a member of a federally recognized tribe or an Alaska Native corporation shareholder since January 1, 2022?
- Was there an error with your 2022 enrollment or plan?