Key Enrollment Dates
Even though Open Enrollment for 2023 health insurance has passed, you may still be able to obtain coverage for 2023. You must have a “qualifying life event” (see list below). It doesn’t cost anything to apply and only takes a few minutes. Let Quality Insights trained, certified staff help you for FREE! Call now at 1-844-238-1189.
Special Enrollment Period
You may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period if one of these situations occurs:
- Loss of Qualifying Health Coverage or Minimum Essential Coverage
- Did you lose health coverage after January 1, 2021?
- Change in household size
- Did you get married, have a baby or adopt or foster a child, gained or became a dependent, or get divorced or legally separated and lost health insurance since January 1, 2023?
- Change in primary place of living
- Did you change your primary place of living since January 1, 2023?
- Change in income or help paying for coverage
- Did you have a change in income that makes you newly eligible or newly ineligible for premium subsidies or cost-sharing subsidies since January 1, 2023?
- Other situations
- Were you denied Medicaid or CHIP coverage since January 1, 2023?
- Did you gain citizenship or lawful presence in the US since January 1, 2023?
- Were you released from incarceration (detention, jail or prison) since January 1, 2023?
- Did your employer offer to help with the cost of coverage through an individual Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) or Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement (QSEHRA) since January 1, 2023?
- Did you become a member of a federally recognized tribe or an Alaska Native corporation shareholder since January 1, 2023?
- Was there an error with your 2023 enrollment or plan?