Resources for Providers
Quality Insights Renal Network 5 is a valuable resource, offering services, information, technical assistance, and partnership to help dialysis facilities improve the level of care provided to patients with kidney disease.
Quality Insights' Quality Improvement Department consists of a team of dedicated individuals who work with dialysis facilities to:
- Help design and implement internal quality improvement projects (QIPs);
- Provide tools for improving clinical outcomes;
- Demonstrate leadership readiness tools to help embrace change;
- Consult on quality improvement opportunities;
- Educate facility personnel on quality improvement and Network initiatives.
Please visit the links below for resources and more in-depth information. If you can not find the resources you seek online, please call our office at 804.320.0004.