Stay in the know with Quality Insights' Live Healthy e-Newsletters
MISSED AN E-NEWSLETTER?
Find It Here
Quality Insights distributes our bi-weekly e-newsletter, Healthy Insights, to participants in the Delaware Division of Public Health's Implementation of Quality Improvement Initiatives to Improve Diabetes and Hypertension project.
Each issue is jam-packed with recent study findings, updated health recommendations, patient & provider resources, educational opportunities, AND MORE - all in an effort to help your practice advance hypertension and diabetes control and prevention.
Click on the links below to access the e-newsletters for each month.
- 2023 DSMES Practice Module Release (11/14/23)
- Live to the Beat Ambassador Program (11/7/23)
- 2023 Practice Modules and Awards (6/30/23)
- Self-Monitoring Blood Pressure (3/10/23)
- American Heart Month (2/17/23)
- American Heart Month: Time to Focus on Cardiovascular Health (2/3/23)
- Medication Therapy Management (1/20/23)
- Data Submitting Resources (1/6/23)
- Self-Management Programs to Delawareans (12/16/22)
- DE Public Health e-Learn Series (12/2/22)
- 2022 Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support (DSMES) Practice Module (11/18/22)
- Diabetes Management (11/4/22)
- 2022 Social Determinants of Health Practice Module (10/28/22)
- Health Equity (10/21/22)
- DASH Diet (10/7/22)
- 2022 Cholesterol Management Practice Module (9/16/22)
- Delaware Emergency Medical Diabetes Fund (9/2/22)
- Hypertension Management Tools and Programs (8/19/22)
- Health Inequities (8/12/22)
- Hypertension Control (8/5/22)
Pearls of Wisdom
Quality Insights also distributes a bi-weekly Pearls of Wisdom e-bulletin to our participating providers and partners to highlight specific nuggets of knowledge related to hypertension and diabetes.
Below is an archive of past issues of these e-bulletins.