Pennsylvania Pediatric Asthma Control
Missed an e-Newsletter?
Find It Here
Quality Insights distributes Asthma Insights, a quarterly e-newsletter, Asthma Pearls, an e-bulletin focused on a specific topic, to participants in the Pennsylvania Department of Public Health Pediatric Asthma Control Project.
These e-communications provide updates and easy access to articles, resources, and educational opportunities that will advance asthma control. Below is an archive of past issues.
- March 2023
- December 2022
- September 2022
- June 2022
- April 2022
- January 2022
- September 2021
- June 2021
- March 2021
- June 28, 2022: Healthy People 2030 Health Equity and Health Literacy
- June 14, 2022: Patient, Parent and Caregiver Tobacco Prevention and Cessation
- May 31, 2022: EXHALE: Strategies to Help People with Asthma Breathe Easier
- May 17, 2022: Ways You Practice Can Support Asthma Awareness
- May 3, 2022: Closing Gaps in Asthma Care May 3 is World Asthma Day
- April 26, 2022: Community Health Workers: Expanding Your Asthma Care Team